Monday, November 10, 2008

Showered with Gifts

Here are just a couple of photos from my baby shower. My friend, Shireen did a great job and the food couldn't have been more gourmet.

Hannah and I are due just weeks apart... Sorting out all the gifts....
A sea of pink, Pink and PINK!I told Ed that I feel so loved. One of the cards I recieved said "Babies just love presents..... (and then on the inside it said...)Just ask their Mommies!" I have to say getting gifts for a baby girl is so much fun. I just can't wait to see her using them all. Thank you to all that we recieved gifts from! We love you!


7 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I am so happy for you!!
I can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful baby girl- so much fun!!

Papa Paradigm said...

Cool, looks like a fun shower! Wish I could have been there.

Sandra said...

What a beautiful baby shower! Only a few more weeks before your little baby girl is here. How exciting!

Mike and Em said...

Look how cute you look! I can't wait to see a pic of this little girl. We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

How fun to get all things pink! It looks like you have some great friends and I cant wait to see pics of your new baby girl!

Gretchen said...

If memory serves me, that was the card I gave you. I'm so sad I couldn't be at your shower! It looks wonderful.

I'm super excited for you!!

erinannie said...

Hey Alicia! I just discovered your blog courtesy of Ed's facebook profile today. I love it already. I can't wait to hear about your little princess when she arrives. I hope you are comfortable and all ready for your new adventure.