Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo Update on Eliza

Eliza is exactly 8 weeks old today. These last two months have been wonderful, emotional, exciting and tiring all at the same time. It is amazing how one little life needs so much attention. I love that Eliza has been smiling and laughing at everyone she meets. She is such a joy to spend my days with. I love being her mom and I hope that I will be everything she needs as we grow together. Eliza sure loves her dad too; he is great with her. He can't wait to talk to her every night after work and they take lots of walks with and without me. I am blessed that Ed loves his children so much. Here are some photos that we love of Eliza during the last month. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has grown so much! What a sweet, darling baby girl! Are you having so much fun with her?! She really is so beautiful. Thanks for posting a lot of pictures. And about your question about Mia's headband, no I didn't make it, it's from Walmart! (I know, I know Ü) I miss you guys and hope you're doing well!

Love,
Hol

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh Alicia, she is such a doll!!!

Papa Paradigm said...

Finally I get to see the updated pictures of Eliza. I'm glad she is porkin' up (kinda). I love the one of her looking up at you-so cute! Can't wait to see you two soon.

Tiffany said...

Hi Alicia! I found your blog through Brigitte's! Your baby is just the cutest and you look great!;) Hope all continues to go well with her!
Tiffany (Jones) Boulant

Mike and Em said...

What a beautiful baby! She is so yummy. Looks like you guys are having so much fun with her. Thanks for posting pics. Good to see you guys are doing well.

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

SWEET! I've been waiting for an update.... thanks for sharing so many photo's of your fam. Cute!

lauralquinton said...

she is too cute!!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying her. She looks very happy!! And you look great!

Holly said...

She is so yummy!

You look fabulous. I hope you are adjusting well!

Love you!