Saturday, July 12, 2008

All good things must come to an end....

Here are just some pictures of the fun we had on our last few days of vacation. We hit the beach a few more times, had some great bonfires out back and made a stop in NYC. We even had a flat tire on the way home but we are trying not to re-live that experience and we did make it home in one piece.

Back at the beach, where we had a day of great waves.
Smore Fun...

Down in Times Square...
We had to stop in the LARGEST Toys R Us ever. They had a huge ferris wheel when you first walked in and 4 mezzanzine floors packed with every kind of toy overlooking the carosel. We thought that the Lego Statue of Liberty was the best. Wouldn't that be great if your job was to build these Lego displays? For the Sports Fans....
The M&M store was by far our favorite. There was a machine that if you stood under it, it would tell you what M&M best fit your mood at the time. And there was a huge wall that dispensed every color and kind of M&M there is under the sun.
The view from our room....


6 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I want to ToysRus. Did you guys get anything? It must be so much fun to have the kids in town. They are looking so big.

Mike and Em said...

That looks like a blast! I love that place and hope to go back some day. It looks like the kids had lots of fun too! I hope you are feeling good.

Love ya,
Emi

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I would love to visit there one day!

Cute kids!

lauralquinton said...

Totally jealous! The beach, smores, the biggest toy store ever AND M&M's. What could be better? I love the ocean and am sad we're going to be able to go this year. But I dream big and hope that maybe we can one day have a house/cabin/bungalow near the ocean. Which might be tricky since my husband doesn't like the ocean. lol. Anyway, I was also wondering what your due date is and if you know yet what you're having. ttyl, Laura

Alicia said...

Hi Laura!

It is good to hear from you and check out your adorable little ones on your blog. We are due Dec 21! I never wanted to do that to my child but when you have be trying to have a baby suddenly the dates don't matter anymore. We have our 20 ultrasound scheduled for Aug 1 so we will find out (hopefully) then whether it is a boy or girl.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I am so glad I found your blog, how cute!!! I loved the pictures!
Hope all is well! Congrats on the baby!! HOW FUN! :) Our daughter Addison was born Dec 16th 2007, great month! :)
Love ya!