Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We will Officially be on Vacation in 1 hour!




Ed is coming by to pick me up from work and we will head to the Baltimore Airport to pick up Caleb and Abby. From there we are driving staight to Long Island to stay at Papa Ed's house and spend a week at the beach relaxing. I can't wait, my work is all done (ha!), my timesheet turned in, my out-of-office reply on. It has been a whole year for me since seeing Caleb and Abby, so I am sure they will be much taller. Watch for photos of the fun to follow.....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So good to find you in the blogger world. I was just asking Camie about you on Sunday. Congratulations on everything (wedding, baby, etc), you look amazing... beautiful family!!! We have a blog too bondinreallife.blogspot.com
- Sandra

Holly said...

How fun for you guys! Have a great time and I expect lots of pictures when you return!

Hope you are feeling ok.

Have a great time!