Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Flashback

This last weekend was Ed's High School Reunion so we took a quick trip back to Long Island; the kids stayed with Papa Ed and Nanny Lori since our trip was so quick. They will bring them back on Wednesday night. I wouldn't say that I was excited about going to a reunion where I knew no one and plus being pregnant didn't help my desire to be there but we both had a great time. I realized that everyone loved Ed in high school and I got to hear all the funny stories about him from the crazy English skits to the great track meets. Everyone we met was very nice and also very excited that we were expecting. It was nice just to have a great dinner on the bay and even a chance to dance with my Love!

A shot before the night got started. This also serves as a 19 week prenancy shot for all those who've been asking.


The whole gang. Ed is in the middle of the back row in a white shirt.

5 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

Cool. You two look so cute. What a cute little pooch. Sexy dress. Glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant!!!!! I'm also pregnant and due Jan 1st so I totally know what you are going through!! Needless to say the 19 week photo is totally HOT!!! good luck with finding out if it's a boy or girl!!!

amber brown (crockett)

Camie said...

Cute dress and belly. I think it's totally depressing that we live less than 2 miles from each other and I haven't seen you in ages. Especially since I'm moving next week. Call me.

Holly said...

You look HOT Alicia! You are such a good wife to go to those events. I went to my 5 year and swore I would never go back to mine or Laynes! Ugh!

You look gorgeous though! I hope you are feeling well.

BuNksJuNk said...

Wow! You are so cute pregnant. I don't even look that good 19 weeks AFTER having my baby. :)