Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saturday in DC




















We wanted to spend Caleb and Abby's last Saturday with us in DC checking out some sights & museums they hadn't seen before. Of course we had to eat lunch at our favorite restaurant Matchbox so we could eat some mini burgers. They are the best!


Then we headed to the National Smithsonian Museum of Natural History to check out the dinosaurs, rocks, mammals and insects.

Caleb's favorite dinosaur, the Triceratops.
Abby had to take a picture of the Hope Diamond.Look at all those bees!

6 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

Cool it's always fun to see the sights of DC. Cute pictures. Aren't you guys going to miss the kids? That hamburger looks so yummy. Cute picture of you and Ed.

Donna said...

Alicia, I'm glad the kids had a great visit. No matter how long you live in DC there is always more to see and do. I remember those burgers, they were delicious! I bet you were sad to have the kids leave today. Take care, it is fun to see pictures of you growing! Love, mom

amy's amore said...

Yum! I want one of those burgers right now! Did you cute your hair?

Holly said...

Very cute pictures. I would love to one day get back to DC. That burger looks super yummy!

Holly said...

Oh!! That looks like so much fun!!! I saw a program about those mini burgers, they look so tasty!!! I have been a slacker and haven't checked your blog in forever!! Things have been very busy with two little girlies to take care of. I am SO EXCITED for you, though!!! It's a GIRL!!!! Girls are the best! I am just so thrilled for you two. Congratulations!!!!!

Love,

Holl

Mike and Em said...

You guys are such good parents and definitely know how to entertain! I hope that you are feeling well. We are excited for you.