Friday, August 1, 2008

And the doctor says...

It's a Girl!
A few of her bum with her legs out to the right.

A profile shot where she is in her fainting pose again.

That means everyone who voted on our poll was correct!!! That amazes me. I have to admit that the two votes for a boy were from Ed. He wasn't even supposed to vote and he was secretly trying to persuade people to bumb up the boy votes.

Well, we are both very happy, including Ed. Abby is thrilled to have a little sister coming too! Both Caleb and Abby were able to come with us to see the ultrasound, that was a lot of fun. On both sides of our familys we have been blessed with lots of boys so we are super exited to have a girl to help even out the count. Now comes the fun part! I can start making some more of these for every outfit....

8 comments:

Holly said...

That is so very exciting! You make those shoes? Those are the cutest things ever!

Good luck with the months to come!

Sandra said...

Congratulations! Those little shoes are beautiful; she's going to be one stylish little girl.

BuNksJuNk said...

Hurray! Little girls are so fun. Did you really make those shoes?Too cute! That totally cracks me up that Ed voted for a boy--TWICE. I'm going to laugh at that all night.

Guess what? You won a WELCOME sign in my July Giveaway! Just go to bunksjunk.blogspot.com and pick a font and color and email them to me. We will work out the other details later. Congrats and thanks for entering! (Don't forget to enter the August giveaway either!)

Gretchen said...

YAY!! That's such great news!

(And, do those shoes come in my size? They're really cute!)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! You will LOVE having a girl, they are so much fun!!
Love ya! :)

Mike and Em said...

Yeah! That is so fun! I love getting ready for the new little ones! Those little shoes are so cute. How do you make those? I could use a couple of those for Kate.

Camie said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations.

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Wonderful news!!!